Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What has Aubrey been up to?

I can't believe more than a month has gone by since I've posted last. Well, I should be able to believe it since the past month has been overwhelmingly busy! In mid-August we moved into our new home. Soon after that Aubrey and I spent a lot of time in my classroom getting ready to go back to school.
Aubrey is in to everything! She is crawling all around the house. She loves to open cabinets, especially the tv cabinet because she likes to pull out all of the dvds. She's also pulling herself up and walking along the furniture. She's still a really good eater and sleeper for us. She consistently takes two naps and still sleeps about 12 hours at night!
At her 9 month appointment, she weighed 19 pounds 1 ounce and was 27 1/4 inches tall. She is currently in the 50th percentile for height and weight.
Aubrey's latest trick is waving...sometimes she waves with her arm straight out and other times she opens and closes her hand to wave. She still talks a lot too. I haven't written them down as her first words, but we have heard her say mama, dada, and papa.

No comments: