Monday, March 2, 2009

"Time flies when you're having fun!"

Happy Birthday Aubrey! Aubrey turned 3 months today! She is becoming more of a little person each day. She loves to "talk"! Her belly and cheeks are the biggest parts of her body. Her daddy likes to call her "biscuit cheeks". She is getting much better at holding her head up but still hates "tummy time". Aubrey has her daddy and I wrapped around her little finger. Lately she has been making the saddest pouty face, but as soon as we pick her up she smiles!
Two weeks ago we took our first of many trips to Ohio. Aubrey slept the whole drive! She also slept through the night for the first time at Granny and Papa's and Grandma and Grandpa's. I think she was exhausted from all of the visitors and traveling! She didn't sleep through the night again until just last night...she slept for 10 hours! I hope sleeping through the night becomes the latest trend.
Tomorrow is my first day back to work. I'm ready to get back into a routine, but I will miss Aubrey terribly! Phil is going to stay home with her a few days this week. I think it will be good for the two of them to have some bonding time together.

No comments: